Although most businesses have already taken advantage of digital marketing strategies such as conversion optimization, SEO and content marketing, these strategies are still underutilized. Digital marketing is a broad field that offers many opportunities for business people to advertise their products or services. If you are not building enough traffic to your site as you would like, then you need to check whether you have utilized the following strategies.
Untapped SEO Strategies
Some of the overlooked factors in SEO include:
- Reclaim old links- This involves collecting old links that are still redirecting to your previous site, and reclaiming them to redirect to your new website. You can use search engines to transfer such links to the newly established URL, hence improving traffic in your site.
- Optimize navigation – Your website should be easy to navigate for all your visitors. Make use of keywords to help people get what they are looking for without any strain.
- Tag optimization– since optimizing large websites may take a lot of time, you can make simple but effective changes such as optimizing heading tags. This will help improve on-page engagements and visitor click-throughs.
Untapped Social Media Marketing Tactics
- Profile optimization– ensure the social profiles are regularly optimized so as to reach your intended clients easily.
- Tag optimization for social media– You need to review social tags because they help you have good control of messages. It will help improve the impact of your posts to those who read them.
- Use of email marketing– sending updates through emails has become a crucial marketing tool for most businesses. Email click-through rates are usually high, meaning that email marketing will help you follow up on all clients who show interest in your business.
Content Marketing Tactics
- Know your audience– Before you create any content to be published on your website, you need to have a good understanding of your audience. Knowing the preferences of your audience will help you provide helpful information that will attract more visitors.
- Content Messaging reviews– Ensure your visitors are getting information that is relevant to their specific needs. Go through all the content on your site to make sure the videos, written posts and audio content is on point. If you have the right content, people will want to visit your site more often.
Conversion Optimization Tactics
- A review of best practices– following the right procedures will help in taking your business to the next level. These practices need to be reviewed and revised as time goes to keep on tabs with the changing business world.
- Analyze your objectives– You need to have a look at the goals you had set and how much you have done to achieve them. Evaluating your progress will give you a good indication of whether you are doing the right thing.
- Progressive user testing– It’s good to have first-hand experience of the website because it will help you identify the loopholes.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter