Hello and a massive thank you for visiting my Insurance Blog at Moneyhome.co.uk – where we talk all things personal Insurance. I’m Theo – click here to learn a bit more about me and my history! I’ve created this site provide as much information as possible for you on your mission to make the most of money and to maximize your insurance like I have maximised mine.
I’m looking for top quality guest contributors to come in and provide new, engaging content for my readers – talking about latest deals, loopholes and tips to get the most for your wallet.
So if you’ve got a suggestion for how to save money for an individual or a business, please let me know so I can share it with my readers… You can use the form below – or read on below to find out more details about what you get from Money Home!
What type of Insurance article can you submit?
Anything related to Personal Finance, particularly Insurance such as:
- Tips and tricks to get better high interest savings
- Why do banks offer the rates that they do
- Life hacks to save money
What topics can be covered?
I’ll consider and read your suggestions on a broad range of topics, including but not limited to the following:
- Banking and online banking
- Bills, including saving money on bills
- Credit cards and stoozing
- Debt reduction (The best deals and where to find them)
- Savings and saving accouts – please note that we are primarily a UK facing blog so prefer to post about ISA’s and the UK financial environment
- Mortgages and business loans
- Loans for personal and private use
- Insurance (Car Insurance, Van Insurance, Property Insurance0
- Energy/utility bills
What do you get in return?
- Your post will be published within 48 hours of it being accepted
- You’ll get as many links back to your site in the content as you like, these links are dofollow
- Exposure of your product/brand to a wider audience – we have over 5,400 unique visitors per month
Guest Posting Terms
My website is filled entirely with new and original content – so if you are submitting anything that is duplicate, or has been used elsewhere before in whole or in part it will be rejected. So only original content please.
Moneyhome.co.uk reserves the right to change and edit your article at my own discretion. That does not mean that I will change or edit anything without your permission (so don’t worry). But I do also reserve the right to remove the post if it is causing the site any problems, as I see fit. By submitting your content, you hereby transfer all your rights and interest to the content submitted to Moneyhome.co.uk. You waive any rights, including the right to publish what you submit anywhere else. You are due no compensation for this content.
You agree that the content does not violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation; any contracts with third parties; or any third-party rights. You also agree to indemnify and hold MoneyMiniBlog.com harmless from any and all liabilities or damages that may arise from providing the content.
So do you have a pitch after all that? Fill out the form below!